Saturday, August 20, 2011

At the Parkers' & and then off to Apache...

We were invited to be apart of a photo shoot for "Beyond the Game" an organization that was created to assist the widows and orphans of Swaziland, Africa. This organization is working hard to make a difference and I was proud to meet the ladies:) Girl Power!!! Sharlinda Parker was sweet enough to open her home for the shoot. I met some really great people, love it:)




Dress: Shukorina, Shirt: H&M, Necklace: Habesha,
Bracelets: by Sabrina, Earrings: Ralph Lauren, Clutch: Monki
Q (112) 



We ended the night at Apache in Downtown Atlanta where Kev, Ruth and Larry had a texting conference. If I didn't know better, I would think they were doing it to make me jealous! Sickos!!! The place was ok...it was my first time there sooo, and my feet were hurting! I was basically not in a good place (ok, drama...I know).

Terri J. Vaughn-Riley (Actress)


The Photo Shoot