Monday, July 23, 2012

What in the Wang






































I'm finally going through the resort collections for 2013. This has kind of become my favorite season, not that I don't love the Spring/Summer collections but  after spending half of this summer in Sweden/Europe aka "the land that summer forgot". I'm beginning to think we should have just skipped to Resort right away. If that's not payback, I don't know what is.


Since I love me some Alexander Wang (ok, who doesn't) it only seemed appropriate that I post 1000 pictures from his collection...alright maybe not 1000 but I might as well have. The entire shizznee consists of black, white and nudes. I'm loving the level of androgyny mixed with some serious femininity. Ain't that sumethin'?   










































Pictures curtesy of Style.com