Monday, December 03, 2012

Speaking of Gift wrapping

Surprise, surprise...

As it keeps dawning on me/terrifying me with even intervalls that I have yet to purchase any of my Christmas gifts a brilliant idea came to mind. Why not write down everything I want and perhaps find inspiration in my own wish list. If that's not cleaver, I don't know what is. To be completely honest I have no clue what to get people this year. Since it's been a while since I spent Christmas at home I haven't really done the whole gift wrapping thing as I should. I may have possibly lost my Santa Clausing touch. As I'm writing this, another brilliant idea is coming to mind...oh this beautiful mind of mine:) I'm seriously thinking of crocheting everyone mittens or scarfs or something alike. I would love something "homemade". Hmm...the more I think of it, the more I'm foreseeing being booed and possible beaten up severely with my knits. 

The whole Christmas thing has gotten out of hand. I still have not forgotten being deprived 'GoGo the dog'. GoGo was a fluffy maltese attached to an electrical leash, it basically gave the illusion of a real puppy, which my mother was completely against. There's something about my people and their dislike for small, fluffy and innocent looking animals. Who hates dogs?? 

I guess I will just have to do it the old fashioned way and elbow my way through the crowds the day before Christmas. Why not go right now, you ask! My answer to that great question is, 'I don't know'.

1. Asos - Cat-Eye, 2. Asos - Kitten, 3. Toy Watch, 4. Ordning & Reda - Best Seller Notebooks, 5. Alexander Wang - Leather Monk straps brogues, 6. The Sartorialis - Closer.