Saturday, February 05, 2011

CARRIE'S CLOSET

Remember Carrie's closet from SATC 2?!! Seriously, it's a rhetorical question...everyone remembers. I think I may have even cried when I saw it. I love beautiful clothes and fashion (we all know), but it was the fact that it was so beautifully decorated and organized that yet again brought tears to my eyes (no I'm not a drama queen)! If I didn't know better, I would think that the dresses were alphabetized. 


AAaaaanyway...Lisa Marks of Marks&Frantz is the set designer of this delicious piece of yummyness. She was recently hired by a retired Long Island businessman to recreate this masterpiece for his wife. Lucky wife! The price tag? $175,000! Although I'm all for the finer things in life, this is a TAD bit on the exaggerated side. 
  
I want this closet so bad that I wouldn't mind going to HOME DEPOT and buying the material and pulling a ¨home made¨ (I'm actually quiet skilled)!