Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Outfit//Shorty

What a day! Today was spent having a birthday lunch with my friend Bethlehem, chatting it up on the phone with Sineet and running random errands. I love the fact that I have such a flexible schedule, but as this week is coming to an end, I am officially getting scared I won't be able to highlight everything in my to-do book.

Yes, I'm insane! I seriously can't help it, but if I don't write and highlight nothing gets accomplished.

Right now I'm trying to figure out where to store the Christmas decorations I pulled out in order to stop any possible depression (no mommy and daddy this Christmas). What's depressing me right now is all the glitter and tinsel that needs to get picked up. That's what I get for bedazzling the place.





Shoes: Christian Louboutin /Shorts: Zoul /Jacket: French Connection / White Gold Twin Rings: Michael Persson Carling /Full finger ring: H&M /Gold Beaded Short Sleeved Sweater: H&M/ Purple Silk Shirt: NK Designer / Photography: Jaime Woody