Friday, July 16, 2010

DJ Armageddon

DJ Armageddon, a pioneer of the DC nightlife scene. We had the opportunity to do a short write-up of a man who probably never has a dull moment. Here we go:




SC) Girlfriend/Wife, yes or no???

DJ.A) Yes

SC: Sorry, ladies!

SC) On a scale from 1-10 how would your neighbor rate your Djing skills?

DJ.A) 8.5

SC) Do you prefer being called a DJ or a musical doctor?

DJ.A) I prefer to be called Armageddon.

SC) When, why and how did you get into DJing?

DJ.A) I started DJing in college at the local radio station, I threw my first parties in high school. My best friend was a DJ (DJ Natex); he got me into music at a very early age.

SC) They tell me I'm a great singer, where should I send my demo if I want you to hear it?

DJ.A) Send it to DjArm88@Gmail.com

SC: Because I am an extremely honest person I might as well admit that I can’t sing to save my life. I literally sound like I’m constantly on auto tune, dead serious! However, I’m asking for all of my lovely Shukorina Culture friends. This is how incredible we are here in the world of SC…so go ahead and send Armageddon your music.

SC) What would you like people to say about you behind your back?

DJ.A) Armageddon is on his grind!

SC) I've heard people call you a GREAT DJ; does that give you butterflies in your stomach?

DJ.A) Not at all, I'm very serious about what I do!

SC) Shukorina or Adriana Lima?

DJ.A) Shukorina all day every day!

SC: YES!!!

SC) If a giant Hippopotamus destroyed your house and chased you out the door, what is the one thing that you would take with you?

DJ.A) Meskel

SC) Where is your favorite place in the whole world?

DJ.A) Home…it’s where your heart is at.

SC) What does the word HAPPY mean to you?

DJ.A) Being thankful for all the good & bad this life brings.

SC) What is a valuable life lesson that you will pass on to your children?

DJ.A) Be thankful for all the good & bad this life brings.

SC) How would you finish this sentence...If people could remember me for one thing and one thing alone it would be for my.....

DJ.A)…efforts to bring people together.

You have to love this guy!!!

To party with Armageddon:

IBIZADC.COM EVERY FRIDAY

BAR7DC.COM EVERY SAT

To follow:

TWITTER/DJARMAGEDDON