Monday, July 19, 2010

Ella Thomas = Shukorina!

It’s really easy to be happy for a girl like Ella. Not only is she an accomplished Hollywood actor, but also one of the sweetest most down to earth and normal people I’ve ever met. Here’s our chat:

SC) Do you realize how pretty you are?

ET) I'm aware that I have benefited from people's perception of my appearance in terms of my career. But in reality, I'm no different than any other woman in that I have my own flaws and insecurities.

SC) Have you ever gotten your hair done by the Dominicans?

ET) Yes, yes, yes ! And given the choice I would never go anywhere else again. My stylist is Carmen at the International Salon up on 97th and Park Ave in New York and she is amazing. I'm still actively on the hunt for someone in Los Angeles.

SC) For the record The Dominicans are only great in New York! I swear!!!

SC) What's your favorite snack?

ET) Yogurt covered raisins, or peanuts or pretzels... as long as it's covered in yogurt I'm happy, and I love fresh cut pineapples.


SC: Yogurt’s not a snack is it? It’s a diet!


SC) According to you, who is the most attractive Hollywood actor?

ET) This one is difficult because I find many people equally attractive but for different reason. It's hard to pick a superlative but Idris Elba is kind of genius... watch "Sometimes in April"... flawless!

SC) Aaah, I love him! He is totally number 2 on my “ridiculously handsome” list.

SC) Lime green or neon yellow?

ET) Yikes... what's the 3rd choice?

SC) Are you working on a film right now, if so what's the name of it and when can we expect it?

ET) Just finished an episode of "Castle" and the film "Napoleonic" just got accepted into the festival circuit.

SC) Did you always want to be an actor when you were younger?

ET) As a child I loved to play dress-up, tell stories, sing and dance; but I never defined it for myself. However, given my current career I guess one could say it was inevitable.

SC) LA or New York?

ET) The Big Apple...

SC) My girl!

SC) Europe or America?

ET) I live in America but I dream in Europe.

SC) Omg, I couldn’t agree more.

SC) To be a Shukorina or to be a Supermodel?

ET) Careers come and go but Shukorina is for life!

SC) :)

SC) What actor in Hollywood would you love to work with, and why?

ET) There are too many to name but Gabriel Byrne works from a place of intimidating stillness... I aspire to work with such quiet and profound dignity and I would also have to add that Forest Whitaker moves me with his gentleness.

SC) Name one thing listed on your "to do before I die" list.

ET) Write a novel of social relevance and on an equally grand scale to master a "fouette rond de jambe en tourant". Given that I haven't taken a ballet class in years; I have a better shot at the book.

We love you Ella Bella and we wish you all the best!!!
If you have any questions for Ella, you can add her on Facebook.

Smooches!

(fouette rond de jambe en tourant = ballet move)