Friday, July 02, 2010

HENOK!!!

SC) Sooo, if you weren't a football player what do you think you would be doing?
HG) I would have been an entrepreneur, with my own business, kind of what I’m doing right now and maybe even start my own football club.

SC) Who is your favorite player?
HG) When I was younger George Weah was my idol.

SC) Tell me 3 things that most people don't know about you?
HG) I play football with the locals of Almeria in the afternoons because street football is the best. I’m determined when I want something; I get it directly. I support youth projects; I enjoy working with the youth.

SC) Tell us the top 3 qualities that you look for in a girl?
HG) I like someone who puts others before herself, someone who makes me a better person and someone who can carry a great conversation.

SC) Do you have a girlfriend?
HG) Yes, I do.

TWO GIRLS IN THE OFFICE JUST DIED!

SC) What's your favorite food?
HG) I would say injera when I haven’t had it for a long time, but I eat pretty much everything.

SC) If you could be any super hero...who would you be and why?
HG) Superman! He helps people. I think that is an important philosophy in life…helping others.

SC) Chocolate or Vanilla?
HG) Chocolate.

SC) Cats or dogs?
HG) None.

SC) What's playing in your Ipod right now (tell the truth)?
HG) Slum Village – Closer.

SC) On a scale from 1-10 how much did you love answering these random questions?
HG) I always enjoy answering people’s questions, as many as I possibly can. People ask you questions when they find you interesting. I think it’s flattering and I’m very appreciative of that.

Yaaay, Henok! Good Luck with everything!
Smooches...SC:)