Monday, October 22, 2012

Prabal Gurung + Target

Oh Yeah!


TargĂ©(t) has done it again, this time with the one and only Prabal Gurung. The collection can be purchased at your Target store as well as online starting february 10, 2013 until march 23rd. I will be the monster elbowing my way through the aisles. It's funny how I always say that I'm ready to turn into godzilla when it comes to these collabos, yet strangely enough it has never come to that. I'm more the lucky type that heads straight for the dressing rooms and magically find my match. 

During the Zac Posen collection a few years back I tried to befriend a mean looking lady at Target in order to get the "hook up". Meaning I wanted her to grab some stuff and wait for me until I got there. What?? I would have done it for people. I figured I would be the one to crack her hard shell and welcome her into the land of "happy". Needless to say, she didn't find me the least bit charming. Wonder why? Anyhow...I moved on.