Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The Bare & the Beautiful

Christian Dior Fall 2012 RTW 






































You know that dress that may become see through as soon as you step out of the house? That same dress, where the only way you're able to wear it is by first getting approved and checked by at least two of your closest girlfriends, preferably by individuals who are able to present sworn affidavits by their opticians in regards to their 20/20 vision. We all have one of those little monsters in our closets, if not several. Speaking as a frequent offender of the somewhat sheer dress. I'm beginning to think that I'm doing it on purpose...subconsciously of course. It's happened far too many times for it to be a "mistake". Hmm.

There is just something liberating about dressing a bit reveling and this is coming from a person who would wear a full length kaftan to the beach (not a bikini person). Since I'm not very big on cleavage maybe sheer is where I should put my efforts. I will definitely do some research on this matter.