Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dyonne's Divine Findings for Shukorina.com


"What's hunter green, perfect for almost every spring or summertime soiree', and under $20? My unpredictable favorite summer dress! It is not even July 1st yet and I've already gotten more than a return on my modest investment...if only the stock market was this rewarding! I've worn it to a best friend's birthday party, a random Tuesday night dinner with my darling Viktorya of Shukorina.com, and a Sunday afternoon brunch.
Ladies you don't have to break the bank to look stylish and on trend. This is a functional dress that makes a subtle statement while being multi functional. Try pairing it with your favorite sandals or ballerina flats and it's instant glamour without trying too hard, adding a blazer will turn it into a great work outfit. I know you are all dying to know where I snagged this little treasure. None other than Target.

 Toodles, until the next divine find!"