Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Fashion's Night Out - 'A Night to Remember'

Moi

So last night was the kick-off for Fashion's Night Out in Atlanta. The event was hosted by Kenny Lattimore and Tyson Beckford and a bunch of other peeps. My buddy Michael Habachy designed the place. Anyway...it was fun. Chatted a little bit with Don aka 'the King of Jeffrey'.  Legendary model-agent Bethann Hardison was one of the evenings honorees.


One of the "oh know he didn't" moments of the night was when Tyson Beckford said 'there will never be another Tyson Beckford'. Maybe he's right, I don't know....but there's something "Gargamel-ish" about people that speak of them selves in third person. It could just be moi and really what do I know...I've used "" about 500 times in one paragraph.


Non the less, good times!

Ps. I did love the Halston and YSL on the runway, I can spot those designers miles away!!





Thom Baker (Release) & Don Purcell (Jeffrey Atlanta)