Sunday, September 04, 2011

Runway for Rent??


What do guys think about this? There's a site called Rent the Runway and get this...they are renting out high-end designer clothing and accessories. Can you say Prabal Gurung and Diane von Furstenberg?!!! Hello!!!

I know it sounds a little bit creepy but that's what they do. You sign up to become a member and then you stat renting pieces out of their closet. I did check out their inventory and they have some pretty delicious things in there...Hoooooweeeeeeeeverrrrr, I'm not sure as to how I feel about wearing clothing that a million other people wore (and really wore) before me. I even have an issue with the stuff I try on at the mall. Let's not get into that. This makes a lot of sense though. Instead of buying a $1500 that you're only able to wear once you're now able to rent it for $200. This makes extra sense if you always go out to different events. 

Something to look into.

Ps. They do say that they dry clean everything.