Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What a day!




Today has been a long and great day of errand running. I have no idea if I just stated an oxymoron, but I love getting things done!!! I ran my errands, H's errands and even had time to meet up with a few people as well as have some great conversations. You have to love over productive days such as these:)

After a busy morning I decided to stop by Atlantic Station and check out some of the Pop-Up stores. Obviously I got stuck at Estella Boutique's space. If you ask me, I think they should stay there forever and ever until all eternity. Everything in there is so girly and pretty!!! I'll show you guys what I got another time, it was super cute though:) 


Later on I had a loooong conversation with my gorgeous mommy, which made me super happy:)

So anyway...right now I'm harrassing a certain someone, who just asked me to stop talking...INDEFINITELY! I don't know what it is, but whenever someone asks me to be quite, I kind of want to speak even more. Don't know what that is. Could be the fact that I never really rebelled when I was younger.