Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OPRAH, CIAO BELLA!

Everyone who knows me knows that I am obsessed with Oprah. I am super sad that today is her final show...ready to sit down and cry! Whyyyyyyyyy?!!?? I've watched the Oprah show since I was a child and even learned English by watching her. Although I don't want her to go off air, I guess there comes a point in everyones life where you have to move on to bigger and better things, even O. "You know who" is even excited to watch this one, not sure if it's because he's happy she's going off air or the fact that I'll stop trying to force him to watch it. This means that I will never go to Chicago and sit in her audience :(

Hmm, wonder if I'll ever meet her...we'll see...

Had to move my 3 o'clock to 2.30, I'm not missing a single second of this episode. That's how paranoid I am about this, I won't even leave Manhattan (can't go to far away from home). This is New York, it will literally take you 2 hours to get from point A to B...just saying. Poor Manny, he has to come all the way up here to do something for me.

On another note my daddy has been super helpful in giving me ideas for my meeting with Eri-APA on June 2nd. For more info please visit eriapa.org.

Smooch!