Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Last Night @ a Jezebel Magazine Party

Last night was the best of Atlanta 2011 Party at Eclipse de Luna. It was so much fun hanging out with Dyonne and Abdella, almost didn't care that it started raining psycho style while we were in there. I wore a Shukorina dress:) The dresses will be up on the website soon...we are working hard! I may have scared D...she's never seen how much I can eat and yesterday was an eye opener for her. A was sitting across the table laughing like a little dork. Warning to anyone who plans on ever  inviting me to dinner. I like appetizers...in several portions. Get it?!:) I finally got to meet Beth Weitzman, Editor-in-Chief of Jezebel Magazine. She was super sweet! A and I had to rock/paper/scissor it out on who would go and get the car. Obviously I won. I always win, mohahaha!

Ps. Let me know what you guys think of the dress! Hate?/Love?

Moi



The Crowd

Dyonne and I

Tomatoes

Back in the day
I wanted to do this to my neighbors bike!


Moi in a Shukorina Dress