Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NEXT, 112, NEW EDITION: This can only be dedicated to Judith Zegai Loménius:)

Last night, Ruth and I decided to go and support our friends Teddy White (Teddy White band) and RL (NEXT) for a live performance at the Park Tavern in Piedmont Park. It was great and it almost seemed as if time had stood still, as these guys haven't really aged. I'm serious. My favorite part was when Q from 112 made a little cameo and sang 'Only You', we used to looooove 112. I literally spent the entire night thinking of one of my bästises Judith from back home. She was obsessed with 90's music!!! We would sit at home and listen to music all day long...no one does that anymore, at least I don't. It was cool to see RL do his thing and if you didn't know, he has a solo project in the works. I've heard one song and I LIKE:)

I miss J, although some of the music she used to make me listen to was very cheezy...just saying. We had great times. It's so funny how something so random made me miss my friends back home.


Ps. Thanks to Teddy White for the invitations...we love your band!!! Also want to let everyone know that I know every single word out of 'Only You', including the rap part. Yes, I'm proud!!! 


RL & Moi

NEXT on stage

Sheree Whitfield (Real Housewives of Atlanta), Ruth Bekuray & I

Ruth, Teddy White (The Teddy White Band) & an over posing Moi 







































Kenny Burns (V103) 


Farnsworth Bentley:) (Love him) www.therealmrbentley.com

Tameka & I

Ronnie DeVoe (New Edition, Bell Biv DeVoe) Who didn't love NE?!!!