Monday, May 23, 2011

Dating my Family in NYC!

Ever since I got here (NYC) I've sucked at updating this situation. My brother's graduation was held at the Lincoln Center. I can't believe my youngest is all grown up. After our little dinner party at the house we went to meet up with my friend Jeremy Asgari (socialight entertainment) at 1OAK. Fun times! Today has been a full throttle pavement pounding, blister-izing, errand running, busy day. We started off by walking over to BET (tv) to meet with Dexter for a little pow-wow, followed by lunch at PAM in Hells Kitchen. After lunch J and I met up with my parents and my little brother. bla bla bla...you get the idea, it was a busy day. I love this city!

One of today's highlights was the drive-by we did at Henri Bendel's to visit my good friend Maddy-Russ aka John Madeiros. He is a make-up artist for mac and is currently working on the set of the apprentice. Super happy for him and proud:)

I would totally post more pics of everyone, but since my family is psychotic about privacy, they threatened to beat me upside the head with my computer. I'm too cute to have that happen to moi, so no pics:)