Tuesday, May 24, 2011

She called me a GROUPIE

I found the best bookstore in the world! Although I once swore I would never pick up a book in my life (after grad-school) I have this love for small book shops. I'm looking for Diane von Furstenburg's book, A Signature Life but since it's been discontinued it looks as if I have to go to someones house and steal that sucker. More on that later.

After all that running around all day yesterday J and I went back to her place and obviously I passed out on the sofa. This wouldn't have been a big deal had my parents not been waiting for me at Robels house. At 11.30pm I get a text msg from Robel, asking me where the hell I was. No good. I woke up at 2.30 am in fear of being grounded:) I got home this morning and went into my parents room and after a short conversation with my dad, my mother rolls over and calls me a groupie. I taught her that word and she's totally abusing it. You're not a groupie for not wanting to eat breakfast, or for not wanting to go for a walk, or for wanting to shop...and definitely not for falling asleep on your friends sofa. Funny!



Ps. I know the postings look funny sometimes, but bear with me, I shall fix it!