Saturday, May 14, 2011

BOYS & WATCHES

I'm not a fan of men wearing jewelry or any accessories for that matter, but I love a great men's watch, on both men and women. For some reason I'm always stumbling into some great men's watches...a favorite of mine is Hamilton. Hamilton is an American watchmaker, known for their Swiss movements. I love this brand. It's American luxury at an easier price point. This one retails for about $545. This is such a great alternative for the summer and you can always switch the band to leather if you feel like it. You guys should check it out. A handful of people I know are debating if they should by watches for their boyfriends, brothers and fathers. For some reason watches are the easiest thing to get (boring if you ask moi)...either way, this is a great alternative. Check it out:)

I kind of want one of these. They have a bunch of nice ones on their website. www.hamiltonwatch.com