Thursday, July 28, 2011

Arm Candy! By: Hanna Thedros for Shukorina.com

Oh, I would never go out like this. Or would I?
I don't know about you guys but I'm obsessed with accessories. If caught without them, I feel completely naked! No outfit is complete without a ring, necklace or some really chunky bracelets. It's the make or brake factor. In my personal collection I have a little something for every occasion. While I don't mix gold and silver (it's a personal preference) I strongly recommend mixing and matching different styles and colors, especially when it comes to big/chunky bracelets. 









Everyone should overdose on a little arm candy!

You can't go wrong with color blocking!



Yummy...




Bisou!


Ps. Great places for Arm Candy: H&M, Paris Markets, Vintage Stores...or even make something yourself.


By: Hanna Thedros for Shukorina.com.