Monday, July 11, 2011

The Day of...

The 7th:

As I thought my birthday was going to be simple and spent with dinner and maybe a movie with H, I was pleasantly surprised. At 7 o'clock he picked me up and took me to Star Provisions on Howell Mill and bought me a lollipop. It was the cutest thing ever. We took our stuff to a bench with a view of "my" bridge, aka my favorite place in this city. I'm sure I'm annoying you guys like crazy right now with this drawn out story but <3

We laughed and talked and laughed some more and decided to grab something to eat. Somehow we ended up in downtown at the Sound Table which is one of my favorite eateries in Atlanta (everyone should go there).

We walk in and this is what happened...










































Ruth & H planned a surprised party for me:) I have no words...everything was perfect!!! I hope all of you have great friends and loved ones, it really makes all the difference in the world:) After my party we went to my friend Alex's club, Reign (in Midtown) and partied like it was my birthday...get it?!! (Just kidding). I have to say that they really made sure we had fun and their customer service is super on point! We all know how I feel about great customer service.

Smooch!


Ps. SINEET wasn't there :(


Pps. Thanks Big Booth aka Ruth! Love:)


Ppps. The after, after party was at The Velvet Room