Sunday, July 03, 2011

Painting the town PINK w/ my BFF - Ruth



After our walk in the Park earlier I decided to take Big Booth to my all time favorite place in this city (Atlanta). The Sound Table on Edgewood and Blvd, downtown Atl. I'm obsessed with this place. The service is great, the place looks great...and I think this is the first time I'll ever say this but I've had every single thing on that menu and it's all great! Seriously, have you ever been anywhere where you can literally close your eyes and pick whatever off of the menu and be guaranteed that it's amazing. By the way, they have just added a patio with a bar aaaaand a DJ. Pretty cool, huh?!!

Being the outrageous people that we are, we showed up in our work-out gear. Ruthie at least had the decency to suggest wearing her sunnies inside. Obviously I stopped her. I publicly make fun of too many people to ever let someone I care about sit inside a restaurant with their shades on. I'm just a nice person like that.

On a lighter, less life changing note...I really don't have any set plans for the 4th. I will however keep you updated, that I promise!

Smooch!
Ps. I have nothing to PS about at this moment, it just seems like the right thing to do.