Sunday, July 03, 2011

Don't know if it's the fact that it's 5 am but...

...here comes the sensitive crap that we all hate, but love when other people gush out. I know, I'm gross!

I have to say that I am really grateful to have the kind of friends that I do. Every person that I consider a friend has really proven to be a really great source of comfort and inspiration to me. For a person like myself who is all about being with my mommy and daddy it has been extra difficult to be so far away from them. But good friends are like a shopping spree without a spending limit, they just bring you joy (yes, Gardy! I took it there).


Anyway, so here it goes...Sineet, Ruth (gangsta name Big Booth), Meron, Jamie, Biserat, Monique, Chandra, Gardy, Abdella, Henok, Vizion, my uncle Yonatan, my brother Robel, my cousin Sebastian...and YOU;)!

Till mina älsklingar hemma...

Min lilla syster Adiam, Nadja, Judith, Semira, Senait, Adena, Pantea, Mamina och Pappa. Ingen har vänner som er! Yeah, I said it. Va glada, because this is the first and last time you'll ever see this shizznee in writing!

Puss på er alla!!! Gud vad gullig jag é:) orkar inte med mig själv!