Saturday, July 23, 2011

Estelle's Private concert @ Reign & Vanquish

Blazer: Zara
Dress: Vintage
Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Christian Louboutin 
Hair: Messed Up!
For some reason I totally messed up with this posting. Sorry:( Thursday night I went to the private Estelle concert at Reign nightclub in midtown (Atlanta). I really like Estelle:) who doesn't, right? Rrrright?? After Reign we went to Vanquish, which is Alex Gidewon's new lounge next to the club. Super cool. Both places are designed by my buddy Michael Habachy of Habachy Designs. More than anything I really loved the crowed at Vanquish...such a great mix of great people. You have to love it!


I was hanging out with fun and interesting people all night...good times. I'm also excited that Marlo (picture further down) is the latest Housewife to be added to the cast of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Also...Michael (Habachy) is getting his own show on HGTV:) I'll keep you posted.


Smooch!


Ps. Thank you atlpics.net for the pics I borrowed:)

Estelle on stage at Reign
Estelle was great...it was just a really short performance.

(atlpic.net)

Estelle <3 (atlpic.net)
Estelle at Vanquish.

Alex (Gidewon) (AG Entertainment), Moi, Michael (Habachy) (Habachy Designs)


Ruthie, Sabah Essa (Stylist)

Friend, Les (Roberts) (the Blueprint Project), Friend, Michael Habachy (Habachy Designs), Moi

Marlo Hampton, Moi