Thursday, July 21, 2011

Simply Put!


Earlier today I was walking around and taking inspirational pictures around the Westside Market (yes, I love my life) I discovered a little treasure located next to Room & Board. Simply Put. Confused? Don't be! The name of the little shop I literally stumbled into is called Simply Put. It's located on a cute little corner in the shopping district on Howell Mill. This adorable little boutique card designing company was founded in 1999 by Amanda Toporek Woodman.


Don't you love the idea of cards? I do! There is such a traditional element to writing a simple "thank you" card or a "it's a baby girl" card or a "thinking of you/just because" card. Yes, I'm dorky...but in a cute way! Sooo, to all my card lovers, after being a wholesaler for years (with 400 stockists)...Simply Put  has finally opened their flagship store in the Atl:) Aren't you happy I told you about this?? Seriously, thank me. It's only the polite thing to do.

They are located on 1170 Howell Mill Rd. Suite 104, Atlanta, 30318

Ps. You're welcome <3
Ps x 2. The place is filled with a bunch of other must haves. Just get your cute little tushes over there.