Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stumbling Upon Deliciousness @ Akong London :)

This is actually the first time I've heard of Akong London. What have I been doing:) (don't know). London based jewelry designer Nicole Akong, went from being a successful London DJ to jewelry designer and in less than 3 years she has made a name for herself in the fashion world as someone to recognize. She fits great into this time of color, cool and uniqueness. I always say I'm going to invest in great necklaces but I never do. I have a necklace my grandmother gave me 150 billion years ago and I've probably only taken it off 4 times in years. You don't have to be like me...this season you should definitely invest in at least two great neck pieces.

Smooch!

Ps. Click on the title and it will take you to her website:)