Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TODAYS TALK W/ KATHIE LEE AND HODA!!!



This morning I was able to catch Kathie Lee and Hoda, as I do every other morning. I found today's topics to be rather interesting. Amongst other things they were discussing FACEBOOK etiquette. I know so many people who need a crash course in this area!!! (You know who you are)...but hey...who am I to point fingers!? I really enjoy watching these two and their topics. Especially Hoda!!! Super elegant and so composed while making me smile! Hoda's my girl!

Also, if you're in the process of trying to reinventing yourself as far as career goes this was the episode for you. The ladies were talking about "shifting gears", basically how to change your life and do what you always dreamed of doing. Sometimes something dramatic has to happen in our lives in order for us to make some well needed changes. How inspiring!!! If you missed it, you could probably Youtube it.