Friday, April 08, 2011

How SAVVY you little SNOOT!!!

Today I went to "Savvy Snoot" on Howell Mill for some inspiration, and boy was it inspiring. For someone who is anti "stuff" and clutter aka lots of things, it was amazing to me that I fell in love in there. This is a perfect place to find accessories, lamps, art and upholstery for your home. I would just pop in there ever so often for some inspiration or pleasant conversations with the people who work there (No, I'm not needy). Patti, one of the owners was super sweet even though I was borderline harassing her:)

Addy: 1187 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, GA 30318
Holla @ them all



Color!!!

Pop Art by Marc Boomershine (they even have Angeling Joile).
I don't know how I would feel about having "JACK"
hanging in my house...but hey, to each is own! 


Love this! 

Art from local artists

Vintage Door? I don't even know if this thing is for sale, but I like!

I have no room for this and don't ask me why, but I want it!!!:)