Friday, April 22, 2011

ASOS.COM: The art of Mix and Match

I have to say that it took me years to get used to the whole online shopping situation. It goes back to the whole paper and pen thing for me. I actually miss the good old day when I used to have pen pals. Anyway...times have changed and even I shop online. For those of you who don't know the online store ASOS, it is a great place to get easy dresses (can't vouch for the quality) and great accessories, they're customer service is on point as well. In Europe ASOS is probably as popular as Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) and since they offer the option of shipping to the US I thought I would be so nice to tell you about it. They also have a great monthly fashion mag named after the site (obviously). This issues cover girl is french fashionista and tastemaker, Josephine de la Baume, also known as the future Mrs. Mark Ronson (DJ. Mark Ronson).

ASOS is a great place to mix into your closet. A bit of downtown with your Louis bag and your Lanvin heels...see...I'm a genius:)

(Click on the title and it will take you there)
Love Mark!

Josephine de la Baume