Thursday, April 14, 2011

I HEAR WEDDING BELLS!!!

Since a lot of my friends are getting married or thinking of getting married or wishing to become married or obsessing over Prince William and Kate Middelton's up-coming nuptials, it only seems right to share these lovely creations with you. Something different and something that no one else will wear...so here is something for your inspiration. (2) Is a dress by Derek Lam, this dress does not necessary have to be worn as a wedding dress, but if you choose this one or something like it, it's for the Boho Chic bride. This is for a simple bride...maybe a beach wedding. (3) Elle Saab Couture, a very dramatic and a non-traditional dress. Elle Saab creates some of the most beautiful dresses that grace red carpets all over the world. (4) Collette Dinnigan; this Australian designer has been a favorite of mine for a few seasons. Her dresses are very girly and sweet as is this wedding dress. (5) Temperly London, a beaded piece of art. Although I'm not sure how ok my beloved father would be walking me down in this, it is well made and stunning to look at. (6) Valentino Couture; this one could also be worn to a beach wedding. The simplicity and the sleekness of this dress is lovely, for some it may be too easy. (7) I love this Marchesa dress, again I probably would never wear it to my wedding but definitely to something else. The lace over nude is so dramatic and avant garde!!! Heaven! (8) Naeem Khan designs dresses for royalties and pop stars. His dresses are intricate and unique as is this wedding dress that I've chosen. (9) Last but not least, the late and great Alexander McQueen. A designer who will be greatly missed in the world of fashion! He was brilliant!    


(2)
(3)


(4)
(5)

(6)
(7)

(8)
(9)