Saturday, April 09, 2011

STICKY STYLE!!!

Since the beginning of my existence I have been obsessed with paper. I will never be one of those people who only take notes with their smart phones or keep an online calendar! NEVER! I just love taking actual notes and crossing things out...and so on. One of the best things that were ever invented was the sticky notes/post-its and the yellow marker...and even better; the yellow marker with the mini post-its coming out of them. Brilliant!!! I think I almost drooled first time I stumbled upon them at Staples (which is one of my fave stores) sick, I know!

Look what my copies of this issue of ELLE and ELLE Decor looks like. I got carried away and they were great:) It's better than Sineet's magazines...she's a page folder brrrrrr, she can deny it all she wants but I've seen her.