Saturday, April 09, 2011

YOUR DREAM WEDDING!!!

It could be the whole summer thing that's putting me in this wedding mood right now, but I can't help but to watch this video over and over and over again!!! I have been to quite a few weddings over the years (all over the world at that) and NO wedding has been quite like this. Every single little detail was planned, organized and well executed. No one can ever argue that! The bride, Sineet Tesfay designed and decorated everything according to her vision and it was lovely. This Birkin bag carrying fashionista knew exactly what she was doing. This two day affair was the perfect combination of a traditional Eritrean wedding and a gorgeous "western" one. Obviously she's planning my wedding!!! If not, I will turn DRAMA on her situation (YES)!

Ps. I would like everyone to know that within 3 minutes of this being posted, the death threats will be pouring in (from S, telling me to take it down). Obviously, I wont! This video actually made it to Youtube, which is pretty amazing (if you know Sineet).